- Tombo tuna "tataki" on creme fraiche with california caviar topped with baby beet chips
- Crispy seared white fish (halibut?) and poached dungeness crab with julienne of seasonal vegetables
- [above two with a nice oaky white puligny-montrachet]
- Grilled duck breast with a foie gras terrine
- Aged prime beef steak with jus reduction and carrot, onion and some other veggie
- [above two with a Carneros Pinot (Etude)]
- Nicely aged semi-hard cheese with frisee, walnuts, and a pear puree
- Lemon and huckleberry napoleon
- [above two with a vintage port flight. 70 Dow, 80 Warre, 83 ?, 85 Warre] I'm sad I don't remember who the 83 was from because it was superb.
It was lovely. A nice evening with old friends talking.